April 29, 2011

Doodle dump! + a photo

Been a while since I've updated! *n*

Sketched this a long time ago, recently found the scan I had of it and finished it.  [lazily]

Happy late Easter! Here, have this albino bunny boy.
Lol, didn't actually doodle this for Easter, I doodled it yesterday and thought it must have been subconscious Easter Bunny.

 My favorite characters from Hakuouki and Sengoku Basara! Sanosuke and Yukimura[respectively].
Lol, Chizuru's last name is Yukimura! xD This just now occured to me.

Lastly:

 My wig came in!! 8D

The wig I'm going to use for my Yukimura cosplay at Fanime Con next month. <3 <3 <3
It only needs a little styling and it'll be perfect!
The night before it came in I discovered a good way to make myself look manly for this cosplay; by using concealer over my lips. It made them almost the same color as my skin, and that + drawing in my eyebrows to be all Yukimura-like worked really well! 8D I'm so excited to finish this costume. 
[My chest compressor also came in, and so with that + wig + make-up I made a little 'Gym class Yukimura' cosplay, lol!]

Sorry this was only three doodles, I've been focused on trying to find a good pattern for the pants and jacket for my Yukimura cosplay and been fretting over that too much to do a nice drawing. :x
/excuses galore! orz


No comments:

Post a Comment