January 07, 2011

Drawing 1/52

My drawing for this week!
Please click to view full size!

>:U
   I wrote out the dates for like the next three months on this calender thing I got from a Sanrio a long time ago, and I was off by one day... So now I have three months worth of the wrong date. ;A;
   The calender thing only has Monday through Sunday written on it and "Month: [blank]" at the top of each page so you can fill in whatever month is and have a week shown. I didn't realize it started on Monday rather than Sunday, which Sunday is what I'm used to considering the first day of the week, so I'm going to need to go through all those pages and correct the dates on them... Uhhhg. :u

Anyways,the drawing:
   This is 2-bodied Beast again, splitting from being a 1-bodied beast. I don't believe I've explained them yet, so I'm going to.
   2-bodied Beast, or 2BB, is a confusing creature. Notice I said 'is a', not 'they are', there is a reason for this[other than that being grammatically incorrect]; they are one person/beast but were split into two bodies. They move intertwined with each other in an effort to feel as close to one body as they can. They aren't quite human, which is how they're able to live through the splitting process.
   I don't really have a story other than that for them... Lately I have had the urge to actually plan out a story so that all these 'characters' of mine can have more reason behind them. I think 2BB would fit well in a story I've been lazily piecing together in my head. There are still a lot of holes in my idea for a story right now, so I'm not going to explain any of it. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment