March 04, 2011

Drawing 7/52

Uhhg, it's gonna have to be like three WIPs in order to catch up to where I should be.
Lets see... I should be posting drawing 9 right now instead of 7.

Here it is:





    >w< I am excited about drawing this.
1) Lady GaGa inspired, can you guess what music video? :>; 2) I'm drawing the lineart differently than normal, so that's being a fun experiment; 3) I'm getting back into drawing detailed clothing, and this is helping!
When I was younger, drawing a lot of details on clothes or whatever is something I took pride in doing. I love doing tedious things. |D 
    Over the past few years though, I've been really lazy when it comes to drawing people in clothes, preferring to have them wear really simple clothes or none at all. I guess that was a good path to've gone down for me, since drawing anatomy has improved for me since way back then . [By a ton, lol, but I'm still not that great. xD Should say something about how I drew anatomy before.].

LOL, WATARETHOSE,ABS? NAWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment