November 18, 2010

Hony 01

First drawings post!




This is Hony, waiting for Ber.


Hony is a character I created with inspiration from a song called "A Night at The Spleen" by Closure in Moscow; there's a line in the song that goes "There's honey dripping through these veins" which was the trigger. 

Originally Hony had actual honey in place of all his bodily fluids[of varying consistencies of course; if your blood were as thick as room temperature honey that would be hazardous], but since his creation I've changed that around and now he just has honey-colored bodily fluids instead of actual honey. There is no reason for this mutation yet. ,_, 

Hony and Ber[who I'll go over in a post later on] are characters that I actually want to develop a story for; normally any character I create are simply subjects that I draw repeatedly rather than real characters. Unfortunately, writing stories is my weakest point.

...

Wish me luck on thinking of a cool reason for Hony to have strange colored fluids!

No comments:

Post a Comment